Saturday, November 19, 2011

Girls and guy answer this please?

It is more than a fact for a huge part of my life i've stayed home alot. Even throughout high school, i never was apart of the parties and football games. I just never found it appealing. Now that im in college, it has been the same case, but i try to go out more and i like it.





When i go out im never used to the whole dating and looking for prospects in girl. I went out with a friend of mine to check out the night life and look for girls. At the end of the night, my friend admitted he was envious of me. I asked why and he said alot of girls were checking me out at the party and even at the beach he would point out girl staring at me and i wasnt even trying to get attention. I never really noticed because i like to be humble and not assume. I want to go out and have fun and mingle with girls, but how am i when i cant simply detect attraction from woman in an environment? Is girls checking me out and staring at me give me a good chance of getting numbers? or they just looking? help?

Girls and guy answer this please?
They might find you attractive and hope that you may see them looking and approach them about it. Don't be shy, i'm sure they see something in you if they were checking you out. In my opinion i like for the guy to come up and make conversation with me, instead f me going up to them first. It usually starts out by me looking at them and giving them a slight grin to let them know i'm interested. Be a little more outgoing and you might be surprised by how much of a diference it will make things.
Reply:somtimes they just looking but if you get alot of "i want you look" then they want you. and you probably at least an 8.


No comments:

Post a Comment