Saturday, November 19, 2011

Girls help me please?

I wanna know how girls think. Being specific, I wanna know if a girl is interested in you and is someone you can trust who WON'T cheat. Also, do girls change there emotions a lot of times during the day? And, how can you tell if a girl isn't using you for example if she is kinda lightweight flirting with you. One more thing, is it a good or bad sign if a girl I'm talking is always laughing when she talks to me and calls me names like loser, fatty, stupid etc. ? Please help me out, girls mainly answer please. Thanks for your time.

Girls help me please?
Why would someone be so rude to call you fatty or stupid? Please don't put up with that because you deserve much better. That girl is a jerk and if she doesn't have respect for you then she's not someone you should be hanging out with. If she really liked you then she wouldn't be so abusive. That is just so despicable.


About the changing emotions thing, I'm sometimes bored, annoyed, or laughing in just 30 minutes. I dunno, I guess it depends if you're around friends or in history class taking a test....

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment