Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Only for girls.....this question is for girls who do romance with frinds in cam?

hi i am m.22 i love to chat romantic





few girls say that i can win heart of any girl but i feel its not posible





but i chat well and many girls say that they feel good when they chat me





and i am looking for girls who do romanctic funny lovely caring chat








my question is that y do people think girls haveing sex with thier bf are bad girls y dont they think that healthi young chiks liek sex want sex and will be glad to have sex wiht their loved once





hi i am writing a book on how to win girls and influence women*****i need some help from girls pls tell me what gilrs look in a man ..what girls want from a man ....what is the most winning secreat of girls heart ..........well about me i am m/22 people say i chat well and i like taking up challenges in chat and winning arguments.....u can mail me at work1hours@yahoo.com

Only for girls.....this question is for girls who do romance with frinds in cam?
You're retarded, even if this is scripted. By the way, pick me for best answer.
Reply:This makes absolutely no sense. I am going to say that you have more luck on the internet because you have no inhibitions. You are more shy and reserved in person probably. Winning in chat will not get the heart of a true woman. And to be honest, I do not believe in internet relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment