Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What do girls look for in a guy/what am I doing wrong?

I'm 19 years old and I have never had a girlfriend:( I'm not bad looking and I have had girls like me before its just that the girls that liked me I didn't really like them. I'm not picky however I don't know if the girls that I like are out of my league because I'm really shy around girls. Once I get to know a girl I can be outgoing and fun to hang out with but it takes me a while to open up and talk to a girl. I have girls that are my friends but I can never get past the friend zone. When I hang out with my guy friends they always talk about thier girlfriends and its a little depressing because I really want to experience what its like to have someone like you and call you everyday. How can I overcome my shyness? I'm not the type of guy to go up to a girl and just start talking so I'm hopeing that one day a girl will come up to me and start a conversation with me. My friends say I'm too nice to girls to the point where I'm questioning wether or not girls are using me. what shld I do?

What do girls look for in a guy/what am I doing wrong?
treat them write and be a good person to them


No comments:

Post a Comment