Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Girls always look down or away?

Ok so i have a girl problem i can be at school on a bus anywere. I try to make eye contact with girls and as soon as i do many of them look away realy fast or look down instantly. Does this mean they are not intersted?? I also side eye many girls i walk past them and look at them with my side vision to see if they are checking me out and many of them are not looking what does this mean?





-. then there are other times were i see fat girls checking me out and its really weird ? pretty girls dont check me out but the fat ones do and im not fat im very athletic looking. I mean if im athletic looking why do pretty girls never check me out





-Also if a girl thinks ur cute isnt she supposed to smile well when i see girls or look them in the eye some hold there stare the ones who i think do not look good but dont smile at me i mean i have no clue what u girls r thiniking when all this happends





i dont have a pic but im rather athletic looking why do pretty gals not check me out!??

Girls always look down or away?
same question, same answer, 2 more pts,
Reply:if your making these"only fat girls check me out" comments out loud then that may give you a clue,you can be as athletic as you want but with that attitude you wont get far and soon the "fat" girls will stop looking aswell!!hope this doesnt sound harsh its not meant to,good luck

cash loan

No comments:

Post a Comment