Friday, July 9, 2010

Girls please help me out with this one.?

Alright so my friend pretty much got two girls i didnt know nor my friend knew and so there is 3 guys , One of them who knows the girls and me and my other friend. the two girls come or w.e. I left the two guys to chill and the two girls ( i didnt want to block em). Well i guess im the party guy so they called me (2 minutes later to come chill with em) so i did and then i noticed that it was like guys one side girls other. Then I came sat down and the girls keep staring at me and whispering and then they slowly make a move towards me and we start talking a bit. and then as a i walked they kept saying i looked like a ton of people they knew. We go inside and there really is no one talking but me. and the girls keeps looking at me. Like idk if the girl was saying im ugly or he's hot. But tell me girls what do you think. Oh and one of the girls sort of liked my friend that introduced us to them so i know that one didnt have a crush on me. So yeah tell me what you think about this story.

Girls please help me out with this one.?
damn i would love to help you but i cannot follow that

braces teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment