Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Question for teenage girls? Are you usually like this to guys?

My friends say Im extremely good looking. Im a mixed black (puerto-rican %26amp; ethopian). I was born in America. Most girls outside give me those flirty looks and seems like I attract a lot of girls, literally. Now that I'm in SP(smart student class), girls in my school eh, no girls in school. Theres this one girl in my class thats in SP, and happens to be the most popular girl in school and gets every guy she wants regardless shes in SP or not. I happen to be in SP and no-girls are attracted to me. Girls are attracted to dirty bad looking guys; they aren't but when the guy is in a gang or dresses with gang flags he'll get a girl instantly, Its weird, is it that girls are afraid to say no or something? Well this girl that attracts everyone, I happen to be in love with. I think about 24/7, sometimes I think about spending the rest of my life with her, and I cant stop starting at her. Sometimes she stares at me. She claims I need to be popular to get a girlfriend?!Without popularity, no girl

Question for teenage girls? Are you usually like this to guys?
some of the time girl like popular guy even bad
Reply:well, we know how to say no, we're not afraid for one thing, but seriously you don't need to be popular to get a girl. That is just 100% wrong. Don't let her convince you that either, I can't say you're not in love, because it's a different feeling for everyone, so you possibly could be. But her telling you that you needed to be popular wasn't the nicest thing. Plus look at what popular means- liked by alot of people. So who says you need to be liked by ALOT of people to find that one (or few of) person you like at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment