Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All the girls think I'm creepy, and I tried everything to change myself what should I do?

I've been called creepy all my life by so many girls, and It pisses me off, I'm like really sad now. I guess everyone is right, all girls hate me, the girls think I'm ugly, wierd, creepy, angry, paranoid, and all these **** like that . Like yesterday I was trying to be nice to everyone at the sailing place in Boston and this girl was like near me. This girl told everyone like that I'm very creepy, and if I come near her again she's gonna call the cops on me, I swear I didn't really do anything bad at all, I'm just nervous and shy around girls. I like girls but girls think I'm a tool. I guess I'm just a person that girls would tend to hate, I'm never been successful with any girls. Like everyone is right, I don't deserve anybody, everyone deserve better than I do. Maybe the girls will be happier if I'm better off dead, thats what I see from them I guess. *sigh* I just don't know what to do from this point.

All the girls think I'm creepy, and I tried everything to change myself what should I do?
Be urself...laugh..make new friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment