Friday, July 9, 2010

GIRLS: ANYONE, Please help... I need advice about girls before I get too old..?

I don't know what to do these days; it’s been so long since I’ve taken a girl on a date or even out to lunch, its not that I’m shy or anything it just that I’ve been wasting my time on one night stands with girls I new I wouldn’t have a relationships with, I guess I’ve been trying to be THAT GUY! Well anyway its been three years but times have changed I used to just go up and talk to a girl anywhere I saw one that I liked but now that I’m twenty seven it seem that I should be doing something different but I don't know what it is... The only girls I’ve been able to take out are either girls from the club or people I already know in some way.... I just want to be able to go up to any girl I see that I might be good with and get to know her but it seems like I’m out of loop now. Please girls any advice. I’ve just tried this question and it didn’t work so I will add that I used to have really good relationships when I was younger and I’m not shy and I don’t have a problem walking up to any girl its just that the direct approach isn’t working anymore


I already know to be myself , be a nice guy, and make girls laugh... I'm not new! just need to break bad habits I guess…… I WANT SOMETHING REAL … Is it too late, have I become THAT GUY?

GIRLS: ANYONE, Please help... I need advice about girls before I get too old..?
I dont see how your doing anything wrong sounds good to me


No comments:

Post a Comment