Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Girls…..how to impress a girl…? How to find what she like ?

Girls…..how to impress a girl…? How to find what she like ?


What a normal of 18-19 girl like 2 c in a man..?





k ...My friends….i don’t know …..any one of..u…..i don’t know how much u can help me….but I am going 2 ask …about. A subject in which I am very weak….or wat v can say….poor in performance ….ok….i am male/23/India….but now working in DUBAI…as IT…system admin….i was not in to any serious relationship with girls…..but now…I am financially secured {still I have more professional targets/goals}…..but…now…I myself find that….. I am looking for a girl....”MY”….girl…who is made for me…looking and wanting her company…badly as never b4….u know…I can not type how I feel now……anyway….what I want from u is…….guide me how to approach her…..and ….make her feel better with me so that she loves to b with me…..i thing girls…can help me better since u guys kno u r…kinds psychology …..Much meter than male…. thanks in advance............ mor details : she is from india....

Girls…..how to impress a girl…? How to find what she like ?
Just talk to her with confidence and don't be creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment