Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why do girls get called a "s1ut" for just having fun and doing what other girls are just too afraid to do?

For instance, I think girls should have fun and be who they want to be and go after what they want. So many times I've heard girls get upset because they felt they "acted s1utty" or would be called a s1ut because they got a little wild. In my opinion, those are the most interesting girls. I'd much rather have a girl who had a lot of expericence than one that was afraid of being called a s1ut. The part that really bothers me on the whole thing is that most of the time, it's the other girls that create the whole stigma...I can't remember how many times I've heard a girl call another one a "s1ut" and really, she was just trying to be mean to her...and most likely jealous. Not jealous that she couldn't do what the girl did, but jealous because she wouldn't be brave enough TO do it...and they feel vindicated by calling her a s1ut. It bothers me to hear girls refer to this a double-standard vs. guys, but it's the girls that typically lead the way on the double standard.

Why do girls get called a "s1ut" for just having fun and doing what other girls are just too afraid to do?
great question! i agree with you!
Reply:I could go on for hours about this, but there is a line between being "creative" and being "a slut." Yeah a lot of girls call eachother sluts just because they're jealous or don't like eachother, you're right there man, but everyone's true definition of what constitutes a "slut." Is different. Personally, I don't think a girl should be screwing around with more than one person at a time, so I would call a threesome a slutty thing to do. Other people (possibly you or other people) would just call that creative or fun or whatever.





It differs on a person-by-person basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment