Sunday, August 22, 2010

Attracted to girls beacuse of vuneralbility?

God I feel so horrible and rotten when this happens, but nothing is more attractive to me then a girl that is





Nervous


Mousy


Clingy


lonely


Desperate


Scared


Sad





God, I want to rescue a girl so badly, unfortunately there just aren't any of these girls left. if I ever meet a girl like this, and btw physically she just has to be not-fat, thats it, no fatties and thats my biggest standard, all my other standards are things I don't think girls like this usually get, tattoos, body pericings, smoking, ect.





Is this some kind of mental disorder, I feel like such a monster beacuse I know that I would prey on a girl like this if I ever meet her,





but not for sex, I would really want to be her boyfriend, see I myself am a shy lonley sad guy, who just wants to find a girl,





I'm not good looking (I'm not fat though) and I know that since all most girls care about is looks (And its ******* true and you know it) the only way I could ever find love is by finding a girl who was as desperate as me.





I'm a monster

Attracted to girls beacuse of vuneralbility?
This is actually a bit disturbing, my friend. I think, perhaps, you should reach inside and learn to love yourself first. You'll then be a much better partner to whomsoever comes to love you back.





Good luck!

dr teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment