Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls end up hating me, how can I turn them down gently?

I don't think I'm good looking, then again I do have a real hot boyfriend, and all my EXs have been really hot guys, but I hate having to tell people I'm gay.


Ever since high school, I had to deal with girls going to my sister to get closer to me, girls inviting me to their house, giving me their phone number, or just being clear and telling me they want to have to do with me.


I'm 25, I do feel flattered when someone comes up to me telling I have some admirer, and sutff, but I hate it when I just don't do anything about ending up looking like a jerk.


I dunno why do girls give me their phone number, or food (I like the food part;) I try not to talk to girls. I spend all my time with guys at boxing gym, or at pool with the swim team, yet somehow I keep meeting girls who give me their number.





I don't want to have to tell people I'm gay, so how can I get a girl and her friends from hating me when I don't want to go out on date or call the girl who gave me her number?

Girls end up hating me, how can I turn them down gently?
You have to tell them you are gay. Thats all there is too it.


No comments:

Post a Comment