Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls Only Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Ok! So for my sisters b-day she was going to have a big birthday party, a pool party by the way w/ boys and girls, then she wanted to have a sleepover with just the girls and her! If you have any ideas for a sleepover, please put em' down! Please keep ideas clean etc. and also it's her 13 b-day! But see heres the thing, when I turned 11, I had a sleepover with me and several girls (about 6 girls including me), and the girls did something bad to one of the girls who was sleeping and they took my makeup and wrote all over her legs and said somethings that were rude, then it wouldn't come off. I have been trying to convince my mom to letting her have a sleepover with her friends! Got any ideas how i can do this? I am doing this 4 my sister because we are like bff's and she's helped me alot so any good ideas for party and how to convince mom? Thanks! Keep it clean! Also any good music to play for us girls if we do have a sleepover? remeber, the ideas are for the sleepover! Thanks once Again. Happy new years!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls Only Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
hey i think you should tell moms that its not the same with your sisters sleep over because thoose where your friends. Thoose friends will not be there only hers and its her close friends to. You can say that she should give you alla second chance and you will help to see how they acted and tell her you doing this for your sister. Tell your sister i said happy b-day
Reply:the new bands good Charlotta ,green day ,fall out boy I'm her age rent a few good movie and put alto of blankets and pillows on the flour


with pop corn and m%26amp;m's for them and u can let them put on a fashon show


lol fun!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment