Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why do girls always do to me, what this girl did to me?

Why do taken girls flirt with you, to where you think, you're maybe getting somewhere, but really you aren't?





For example, this last girl, stared at me from across the room all the time, and really seemed to like talking to my friend and I, so I figured maybe I'm getting somewhere, then boom, when I want to ask her out, I overhear her talking about her boyfriend.





She's basically the 5th girl in a row, that I ended up overhearing her having a bf.





This has been happening to me over and over, I think a girl is flirting, so figure maybe ask her out, then boom, already taken.





I can't ever remember the last time, I was actually flirted with a single girl.





It's almost as if, the single girls don't flirt with guys they find good for relationships because they want to be single and the girls who are in relationships do flirt with guys they find would be good for relationships, because like I said, I can't even remember the last single girl that flirted with me.





Why does this repeat?

Why do girls always do to me, what this girl did to me?
maybe she is doing it to see if she still gots it

braces teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment