Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why are girls so weird?

When I say girls i mean girls, I am a 15 year old so most girls are immature, including guys but heres my question.





Alright what am I doin wrong? I have been talking to this one girl for a few weeks and we went out to the movies last weekend. My friend thats a dude went too and took this other chick. We seemed to have a good time but the girl i was with was shy. She was givin me signals on that she liked me when we talked, big time signals at that. But later on...we kinda got into an arguement, now she is trying to get me hooked up with the chick my bestfriend went with, the girl he went with is a hot girl and i have known her for like 2 years. My friend really likes her too which makes it bad that the girl i was talking to was trying to get me hooked up. Why is the girl i like doing this, when i thought she liked me? How should I handles this?





sorry for the long question, thanks for answers

Why are girls so weird?
she probably is testing you to see if you really like her. you should be straight forward with her and tell her exactly how you feel. because obviously since she hasnt talked to you about it yet sh e doesn't intend to any time soon. she probably is shy because she doesn't know how to handle the situation.
Reply:My best guess is that she isn't interested and wants you to go out with someone else so she doesn't have to reject you directly.


No comments:

Post a Comment