Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girls, Please give your openion.?

I know and i love this girl from past 1 year.we both are working in same company also we are seeing each other but we never talked.now at one day she met me in the cab(aroung 9 o clock in the night) our houses are in the same area.also earlier in the night there are rape cases happen by the cab driver.so i asked this girl to droped u first then i will go to my home, but she said it is ok and she thanks me for this one.so girls please tell me if u are in place of this girl, what type of image in your mind about me, i m asking this question because i love this girl and the girl also knows that i love her, also earlier she and her friends had a lots of crush to me.


so girls what u will think about me?

Girls, Please give your openion.?
If you are sharing a cab, she gets dropped off first. You walk her to the door. Then you take the cab home. Why in the world aren't the two of you talking after a year of working together. Start talking... start making plans. Just take a walk or something simple at first. What are you waiting for if you love her????
Reply:I think you need to re-write your question because it makes no sense.

Dental Insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment