Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crazy girls - need help?

This all happens in uni where me and the 2 girls are in the same subjects as me.





Well its kinda wierd because i know these girls for quite a while, about 1-2 years. We were just friends but both of these girls has a bf at the time, yet somehow they like my presence. I dont know why but they say that i am hot?? Now this year there chasing me as if im interested in them. But really i just like talking to girls and nothing else. Not interested in a relationship at the moment as i enjoy myself as being single.





I just like talking to girls sometimes, but back to the qn if i talk to girl 1 girl 2 will get jealous and vise versa. Im like to myself wtf why are they interested in me when they have bf??? I also had both chances to talk to them also because on some day either one of this girls ask me out to eat or make me wanna keep them company.





Its wierd not only that but they tell me their life stories as well so openly.


Im just asking if u have the same situation as me and what did u do

Crazy girls - need help?
These girls are using you. Leave them alone and get back to why your in school. You need to meet new friends, but in the mean while leave these silly little ones alone to destroy themselves.

Does this look good

No comments:

Post a Comment